AcuDidgeDate and Time TBDSuggested donation | $20
Please RSVP to reserve your seat:
- Participants are treated in a seated position in a group setting.
- Small sterile acupuncture needles are inserted very shallow into specific points of the outer ear.
- After setting a healing intention, the group sits quietly in meditation while listening to gentle and relaxing didgeridoo sounds.
- Plan to be in session for about 45 minutes.
Benefits of Ear Acupuncture
- Improved sleep
- Reduced stress
- A boosted immune system
- Reduced anxiety and irritability
- Boosted energy and metabolism
- Improved mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory
In recent years the haunting and rhythmic sound of the didgeridoo has gained appreciation in other cultures outside of Australia and it is becoming a popular sound for music and meditation.
The deep droning sound from the didgeridoo can be compared to therapeutic ultrasound therapy used to treat chronic pain conditions. Taking part in a didgeridoo sound meditation can lead to a deep and trance-like relaxation that can benefit participants on physical, emotional and spiritual levels.